TEST please - ffmpeg and nuppelvideo patches for moved header files

Steve O'Hara-Smith steve at sohara.org
Thu Dec 18 11:37:46 PST 2003

	Hi,

	I've attached patches for the ffmpeg and nuppelvideo ports for the
moved bktr header files after 5.2.

	I haven't got a -current box so I'm hoping somebody listening on
multimedia will be kind enough to smoke test them on -current :)

--
C:>WIN                                      |     Directable Mirrors
The computer obeys and wins.                |A Better Way To Focus The Sun