Hauppauge WinTV bktr-- no audio.

Patrick Hajek pphajek at lbl.gov
Wed Dec 17 22:30:42 PST 2003

I have a connection between the line out of the TV Card and the
line in of the sound card.  I also grabbed a head phone jack
to detect any sounds originating from the line-out of the TV card
and was unable to detect any sounds.  I'm not sure as to the role of
bktr ability to send or manipulate a signal to the line-out but
was curious about the dmesg:

bktr0: STB TV/PCI, Philips FR1236 NTSC FM tuner, dbx stereo, msp3400c stereo.
pci2: <multimedia> at device 6.1 (no driver attached)

Appreciate any suggestions.

patrick