FreeBSD 4.9 Hauppauge PVR-250 / 350 Driver Patch

John-Mark Gurney gurney_j at efn.org
Tue Dec 9 22:49:51 PST 2003

John Wehle wrote this message on Wed, Dec 10, 2003 at 01:04 -0500:
> > 	Don't take the deafening silence on the e-mail list as a lack
> > of notice or aprication,
>
> I'm not. :-)

*smiles* good, because I think it's good. :)

> > I think it should eventually be committed to the tree.
>
> May make some sense assuming the driver works, the current
> implementation doesn't offend anyone, and the driver doesn't
> require a lot of maintenance.  I'm not sure what the policy
> is for accepting additional drivers into the tree.

You get a commiter (like me) to take interest in your work, and work
with you to make it committable and get it committed..  I haven't
taken a look at the driver yet, but at a minimum it'll need to be
brought up to 5.x (newbus) rev...

--
  John-Mark Gurney				Voice: +1 415 225 5579