Video streaming

Johann Hugo jhugo at icomtek.csir.co.za
Wed Aug 27 08:32:19 PDT 2003

Hi

I would like to do the following vith the video:

capture + stream -> 5km 802.11b link ->  receive + store + steam -> Internet

So far I can capture the video (brooktree card) and then stream it with ffmpeg
over the wireless network + diplay it with mplayer on the other side.

What can I use on the remote side to
(receive the video stream + store it on disk + stream it further)
to the Internet ?

I see that ffserver has something they call:
master     : special ffmpeg stream used to duplicate a server
but I cannot find any more detail on this function. Will this allow me to
receive the video stream + stream it further?

Regards
Johann