Firefox 21 crash on open/save dialog

Kenta Suzumoto kentas at hush.com
Tue Jun 18 17:07:38 UTC 2013

Hi. Firefox 21 in ports is constantly crashing whenever I do something involving browsing the filesystem. This includes setting the default download location in the "general" tab, clicking "save as.." or anything like that. I get the popup to browse the filesystem, but it stays blank for a few seconds and then I get "Bus error: 10 (core dumped)" and it's dead. All ports were built with clang, and it happens on both 9.1-RELEASE and 9.1-STABLE (i386 and amd64)

I'm not sure how useful it is, but here's a backtrace: http://dpaste.com/1251009/