Mozilla Firefox v1.5 or 2.0 with linux-flashplugin7

Iulian M eti at erata.net
Wed Nov 8 13:17:11 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 08 November 2006 14:43, Larkine wrote:

> Just a question, you don't speak about Linux emulation, it's volunteer ?

I'm not sure i understand your question but making native firefox work with
linux-flashplugin7 and linuxpluginwrapper DOES NOT require the linux
emulation (neither kernel module or linux-base ) . Only linux-firefox
requires linux ( both module and linux-base) .

> The linuxpluginwrapper port requires emulators/linux_base no ?

No. I guess it's one of the few ports that contain "linux" in their name and
don't require linux-base.

Iulian M.
--
A man's house is his hassle.