KDE 3.5.1 - FreeBSD6 - Mozilla current

Randy Powell rk at wrpkap.net
Mon Mar 20 13:52:13 UTC 2006

I am seraching for information and a solution to the following situation.

When I am browsing, Mozilla will (not all of the time) simply shutdown
instead of opening a particular link. It will simply send me back to my
desktop. My OS is FreeBSD 6.0; my desktop environment is KDE3.5; and
Mozilla is 1.7.12. In addition, I have installed additional recommended
plugins from BSD ports such as Mozplugger, Java, Mplayer, Flash,
Quicktime, Kaffeine; those plugins are listed in the Help
"About-Plug-ins drop-down menu of Mozilla.

I'm not sure if it is a Mozilla Bug or a conflict with the intended
sites script.

Any thoughts about the issue.

Randy Powell