Oddities with firefox

Peter Weiss Peter.Weiss at ConSol.de
Fri Mar 4 10:30:46 GMT 2005

Hello,

I've setup a fresh compile from latest fx port and having some trouble that
seems to be javascript related:

I can't add any searchplugins (Install dialog appears but the searchplugin
does not appear in the drop down list later neither after restart).  Also
most themes (such as GrayModern) can't be installed (the theme is recognized,
occurs for a fraction of a second in the list and disappears right away).

Of course I tried restarting fx but this does not help.

Another thing that I'd be interested in: Is there a german port fx planned?
Or is there some way to setup fx with german locale?

Has anyone seen this?

TIA -- Peter

--
Peter.Weiss at consol.de                         ConSol* Software GmbH
Phone  +49 89 45841-100                       Consulting & Solutions