Segmentation fault

Eduardo Huertas eduhuertas at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 4 09:00:39 PDT 2004

Hi,

I'm having problems trying to run mozilla native.

I upgraded from FreeBSD 4.10 to 5.2.1 Release where
everything was working well.  I had problems with some
libraries (libintl.so I think) when tryied to run
mozilla, so cvsuped (yesterday) all the ports and
compiled mozilla (portupgrade -vfr mozilla).
Everything went OK with the compilation but when I run
mozilla from xterm appears the following:

Error: No running window found.
Segmentation fault

On the console appears that mozilla-bin exited on
signal 11.

The same occurs with mozilla-devel.  I don't have any
clue how to solve this problem.

Please give me some advice.

Thank you very much for your time.

-edu-