C++ errors in latest builds

Dan Rench drench-l-mozilla at dren.ch
Mon Sep 15 13:34:12 PDT 2003

On Sun, Sep 14, 2003 at 05:33:23PM +0200, Christoph Kukulies wrote:
> Anyone having built mozilla recently? I'm getting a lot off errors of the
> following kind:
> [...]

What version of FreeBSD are you using, and how recently did you
pull your Mozilla tree?

I've had no trouble building Mozilla 1.5 beta (~2 weeks ago) and
Firebird 0.6.1 under 5.1-RELEASE. Mozilla 1.5 beta would not build
for me under 4.7-RELEASE (C++ errors, which I would guess have to do
with the different versions of GCC), though Firebird compiled and
runs fine on this same box.