mozilla-1.3,2 core dump

fj at panix.com fj at panix.com
Fri Apr 11 21:34:44 PDT 2003

On Fri, Apr 11, 2003 at 07:10:25PM -0400, Steve wrote:
> getting mozilla core dump on many sites, here is an example site:
>
> http://weather.noaa.gov/radar/latest/DS.p19r0/si.kmhx.shtml
>
> anyone else running same version getting same behavior when visiting that
> site?

I am running this version:

Mozilla 1.3, Copyright (c) 2003 mozilla.org <developer build>

This is from a portupgrade on April 7; so I believe it is the same as
yours. The site loaded fine for me. I do allow Javascript to run, but
have never bothered to install the Java plugin.

There was no crash; I browsed the site w/o problem...does this help?

--
Free the West Memphis Three
http://www.wm3.org/