Maintaining mono/.net

Russell Haley russ.haley at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 04:31:58 UTC 2016

Hi David,

Apparently I was mistaken, there is no way to "apply" to an
organization.  Please feel free to send me your handle like David, and
I'll add you.

And just in case anyone is fuzzy on GitHub access: There is no need to
join the FreeBSD-DotNet organization to create pull requests (i.e.
push patches) and our end products should wind up in the Ports tree
when we are done.

Cheers,

Russ