plastic connector

Crichton_Veblen Crichton_Veblen at manufacturermold.com
Mon Aug 29 13:53:26 UTC 2016

Hello mono,
Good day!
United Mould is a professional custom mould manufacturer in China. We are specialize in making plastic injection moulds & die casting moulds for automobile, fittings, household appliances , electrical parts!

We are happy to share our updating news with you in the coming few days for better supporting us to learn about each other if this could be convenient for you. My Email: cairnelu at hotmail.com

We request you to accept our warmest thanks for the anticipated favor.

Kind regards.
Cairne
China United Mould., Ltd.
More details of that on our website. click here
1F.,No.589-1 Jinbi Road, Longgang, Shenzhen, China.
Email: cairnelu at hotmail.com
TEL: +86 755 2841 9935
FAX: +86 755 2841 9938
Plastic moulds  |  Injection moulding   |  pressure casting  |  Design & Development  |  Rapid Prototyping  |  OEM Components