Latest MonoDevelop Progress

Romain Tartière romain at blogreen.org
Wed Aug 17 06:59:53 UTC 2016

On Tue, Aug 16, 2016 at 10:37:28PM -0700, Russell Haley wrote:
> Thanks for this Romain, I'm just getting around to it now. It looks
> like Nuget is now part of the mono make system so there's not much
> there to do. I tried to contact the master site in your patch
> http://storage.bos.xamarin.com/bot-provisioning/
>
> but it didn't respond.

Seems currently broken, I hope it has not been decomissioned.  In the
meantime, I lukily still have the distfile around, I made it avialble
here:

https://romain.blogreen.org/distfiles/PortableReferenceAssemblies-2014-04-14.zip

> I don't know if you saw, but I tried installing the official microsoft
> pcl reference binaries. They need to be extracted on Windows from the
> binary installer (exe) and then the zip file doesn't work in FreeBSD
> (doesn't respect the MSDOS directory names).   I've put a tar file up
> on  github under Freebsd-dotnet and I'll try my hand at a port file.

Maybe it's worth double-checking this is permitted :-)  Also, maybe
checking the differences with
https://github.com/mono/reference-assemblies makes sense?

Regards,

--
Romain Tartière <romain at FreeBSD.org>  http://people.FreeBSD.org/~romain/
pgp: 8234 9A78 E7C0 B807 0B59  80FF BA4D 1D95 5112 336F (ID: 0x5112336F)