aqua Reward offers the best of both: Credit builder & 3% Cashback on all purchases

3% Cashback on All purchases news at fasanonetwork.co.uk
Sat Dec 1 15:24:03 UTC 2012

aqua - we accept someone every 4 minutes
Dear prospective customer,

Our mission is to help customers who need access to credit. Whether it’s to start improving your credit rating or to be available in the event of an emergency, an aqua card could be yours even if you have been rejected for a credit card by another provider or have a County Court Judgement (CCJ) against you. It’s worth applying – we’ve already helped over 300,000 people.

And don’t worry, as a responsible lender we won’t lend you more than we think you can repay.  • 3% cash back up to £100 every year
• 0% fee on non–sterling spend, making it free to use your card abroad
• A MasterCard with no annual fee
• Initial credit limit of £250–£1,600 and a possible increase after 4 months
• You choose your monthly repayment date
• Text reminders to help you stay in control
• UK–based customer service agents who are happy to help

aqua is a trademark of SAV Credit Limited, which is used under licence by Progressive Credit Limited. aqua credit cards are issued by Progressive Credit Limited. Registered in England and Wales No. 7297722. Registered Office: First Floor, 11 Tower View, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent ME19 4RL. Authorised in the United Kingdom by the Financial Services Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2009 (reference number 555318) for the provision of payment services.

contact us | about us | privacy policy | cookies policy