Issue 8 in bsd-sharp: Nunit and mono 2.2

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Fri Jul 31 18:02:47 UTC 2009

Updates:
	Owner: romain.tartiere

Comment #1 on issue 8 by romain.tartiere: Nunit and mono 2.2
http://code.google.com/p/bsd-sharp/issues/detail?id=8

Hi

I could reproduce the problem, but using nunit-console2 instead of
nunit-console solved the problem for me
(I'm running the latest 2.4.2.3).

I cahnge this entry status to Invalid. If the problem still happens for
you, please reopen and provide a full failing
example source code.

Thanks!
Romain