Mono Build Failure for 2.4 on 7.2-RELEASE-p2

Jason J. Hellenthal jasonh at DataIX.net
Sat Jul 11 17:54:18 UTC 2009

On Sat, 11 Jul 2009 15:40:45 +0200
Romain Tartière <romain at blogreen.org> wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 02, 2009 at 01:53:42AM -0400, Jason J. Hellenthal wrote:
> > Could someone have a look at http://www.dataix.net/mono (information
> > contained within) and let me know whats going on with this. The build
> > fails for the N+infinity time with ports updated as of this email.
> Page not found
> The requested page could not be found.
>
> > The port Make file has a section that I modified hoping that was the problem but was not (here it is):
> > CONFIGURE_ARGS= --program-transform-name=\'\' \
> >                 --with-moonlinght=no \
> >                 --with-preview=yes \
> >                 --with-sigaltstack=no \
> >                 --mandir=${PREFIX}/man
> >
> > --with-moonlinght=no  < should be > --with-moonlight=no
> >
> > I have tried also setting this to yes and that did not turn anything over.
> The default is no, I guess Phillip wrote it explicitly in case it
> changes one day... So basically, it does not change anything unless you
> set it to yes.
>
> > I also upon the build fail get a leftover file in the root directory
> > /mono.* could this perhaps be another mistype in the Makefile or
> > somewhere else ? seems this should be created in /tmp or /var/tmp.
> Hum... I build mono as a regular user without write permission on / and
> don't experience write fail errors. Can you please provide the names of
> these files if they reappear?
>
> Regards,
> Romain

This issue has allready been solved, I left the directory with the information there for 3 - 7 days after and since then have erased the contents.

Thanks for replying anyway.

--
Jason J. Hellenthal
+1.616.403.8065