Mono Build Failure for 2.4 on 7.2-RELEASE-p2

Jason J. Hellenthal jasonh at DataIX.net
Thu Jul 2 06:13:30 UTC 2009

Could someone have a look at http://www.dataix.net/mono (information contained within) and let me know whats going on with this. The build fails for the N+infinity time with ports updated as of this email.

The port Make file has a section that I modified hoping that was the problem but was not (here it is):
CONFIGURE_ARGS= --program-transform-name=\'\' \
                --with-moonlinght=no \
                --with-preview=yes \
                --with-sigaltstack=no \
                --mandir=${PREFIX}/man

--with-moonlinght=no  < should be > --with-moonlight=no

I have tried also setting this to yes and that did not turn anything over.

I also upon the build fail get a leftover file in the root directory /mono.* could this perhaps be another mistype in the Makefile or somewhere else ? seems this should be created in /tmp or /var/tmp.

Please CC me in response as I am not a follower of this list.

Thanks in advance

--
Jason J. Hellenthal
+1.616.403.8065