test-dup-mp failed

Romain Tartière romain at blogreen.org
Mon Dec 7 16:55:58 UTC 2009

Hi!

On Mon, Dec 07, 2009 at 06:04:57PM +0900, KISHIMOTO, Makoto wrote:
> I am building and running test Mono svn trunk in FreeBSD-amd64.
> And one test failed.
> ====
> 382 test(s) passed. 1 test(s) did not pass.
>
> Failed tests:
>
> test-dup-mp.exe
> ====
> Does anyone noticed this?

Considering that the releng-2.4 branch is supposed to have the same
version of mono then trunk, if I run tests from this branch I get all
tests pass.  You can have a look at test-dup-mp.exe.stdout /
test-dup-mp.exe.stderr that may stand in the test directory to see what
is the error reported.

% uname -a
FreeBSD marvin.blogreen.org 8.0-STABLE FreeBSD 8.0-STABLE #4 r200063M: Thu Dec  3 18:33:30 CET 2009 root at marvin.blogreen.org:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/MARVIN  amd64

My trunk is currently bloated with not committed old developer preview
release of mono-2.6.  Since it does not work, I am waiting for a new
developer preview or beta release to update it.  For now, I have all
tests passing with the 2.6 branch of mono from Novell's repository.

--
Romain Tartière <romain at blogreen.org>        http://romain.blogreen.org/
pgp: 8DAB A124 0DA4 7024 F82A  E748 D8E9 A33F FF56 FF43 (ID: 0xFF56FF43)