No subject

Tj Schuldt schuldt1031 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 18:02:06 UTC 2018

I am interested in doing this with out getting paid. I drive a 2012 Hyundai
sonata. It has a brand new engine in it and a new factory warranty. I would
really like to wrap it in a black white and grey camo print. I would put
the monster emblem on the hood and down the side of the doors. The only
thing I would need from you is to pay for the wrap work and monster emblem.
I am in Idaho now will be relocating to Colorado springs CO area in the
next few weeks. I will also send you pictures of the car. Drink monster
every day and love the coffee's. Thank you Thaddeus Schuldt