Thinkpad T60 with Atheros working only after restart from Windows

Adrian Chadd adrian at freebsd.org
Tue Jul 16 08:51:25 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm sorry, I don't have the time to try and debug this issue. If I had a
T60 here that demonstrated this behaviour then I could try to fix it. But I
unfortunately don't; all my T60 hardware has intel wifi. :(

I can try putting an AR5418 in a T60 in a few weeks and see if it exhibits
this behaviour. But don't hold your breath.

Sorry :(

-adrian