iwn debug messages

Adrian Chadd adrian at freebsd.org
Thu Dec 19 17:03:18 UTC 2013

1) It's an indication that the air is busy. It's supposed to retune
after that but I haven't yet finished that part.
2) Beause of how we do single channel scans, we seem to trigger the
occasional bug where the firmware will sit on a passive channel (eg
13) for a couple of minutes at a time before moving on. Beforehand we
would send another scan command even if the previous scan was not
finished and this could cause the firmware to get upset. Now I track
whether we're scanning on a channel and print out an error if we try
to submit another scan. The real solution is to rewrite the net80211
scan stuff to be modular so iwn can implement its own multi-channel
scanning but I just don't have the time at the moment.

-a