Confirmation Required by JUN 1, 2010

ScrubTheWeb.com(tm) scrubby at scrubtheweb.com
Tue May 25 13:58:06 UTC 2010

CONFIRMATION IS REQUIRED BY JUN 1, 2010 - SEE BELOW!

Thanks again for submitting your URL to ScrubTheWeb(tm). Please read this entire email message to complete your no cost submission.

The following URL was submitted to ScrubTheWeb.com(tm):

http://www.galiciagaiteira.com/galeria4.html

If you wish to CONFIRM, EDIT or DELETE this submission point your browser to:

http://www.scrubtheweb.com/confirm/id/14fc5c21bc9153b28bb05afd2a2aa6ef/

We do NOT maintain a mailing list of any kind and we do NOT sell, rent or use your email address for any other purpose than this confirmation email.

Note: Please do not reply to this email, as your reply will not be received. If you need to contact us for any reason please point your browser to:

http://www.scrubtheweb.com/feedback/

Thanks again,
ScrubTheWeb.com(tm)
http://www.scrubtheweb.com/