RFC: powerd algorithms enhancements

Alexandre "Sunny" Kovalenko gaijin.k at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 05:48:04 PST 2008

On Fri, 2008-11-07 at 16:20 +1100, Ian Smith wrote:

> sam's concerns seem tied in with the same kernel
> cpu freq setting stuff, so I gather all that is connected long term ..

Just to make sure all facts are spelled out: I have had reliable
livelocks with ath + powerd on RELENG_7 with HAL 0.9.x.x. I have not
seen single livelock since pulling HAL 0.10.5.10 in from -CURRENT. So
ath is not that lily-white in that regard either.

--
Alexandre "Sunny" Kovalenko (Олександр Коваленко)