Lenovo 3000 c200

Ivan Vanney elderechodematar at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 4 00:59:19 PST 2008

Hi, maybe itsn't the place to ask but in the website I just found this mailing list, im planning to  install a stable version of FreeBSD in my laptop Lenovo, but I don't know if ill have problems with the hardware, specially the wireless card, sound and touchpad mouse.
This is thehardware: Intel Centrino® Duo mobile technology on selected models:

Intel Centrino 2 Duo processor family
Intel 945GM chipset
Intel Pro/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection

Ill need to recompile kernel to get it working?
thank you for ur help.