pciconf -w

Takashi Inoue takash-i at sophia.ac.jp
Mon Apr 21 03:07:35 UTC 2008

Sam Leffler wrote:

> I didn't say marking the interface down powered down the socket; I said
> it powered off the radio and stopped the MAC.  This means the chip
> should be doing nothing to draw power so if it is then either something
> is not being stopped or there's an issue elsewhere.  I'm aware of
> several PCIE power-related errata and can investigate but must have the
> mac+phy revs from the chip which you haven't provided.
>
> Sorry, all I can get out of that is a picture :)  Provide the mac+phy
> revs from dmesg | grep ath0 and tell me the hal version.

Sorry for late. I was out in this weekend.
Here is mac+phys and hal. Please investigate it. Thanks.

ath0: <Atheros 5212> mem 0xf7f00000-0xf7f0ffff irq 17 at device 0.0 on pci3
ath0: [ITHREAD]
ath0: using obsoleted if_watchdog interface
ath0: Ethernet address:
ath0: mac 10.3 phy 6.1 radio 10.2

ath_hal: 0.9.30.13 (AR5210, AR5211, AR5212, AR5416, RF5111, RF5112,
RF2413, RF5413, RF2133)

I think ath_hal is newest writen by you.
I am using 7.0R.

Best, T. Inoue