Toshiba Cardbus

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Wed Mar 28 14:17:55 UTC 2007

In message: <4609A300.8070004 at cs.kent.edu>
            "Craig St. Jean" <cstjean at cs.kent.edu> writes:
: I know on Linux they had to fix the way the PCI drivers were assigning
: values to the busses (which was solved by pci=assign-busses being a
: default in newer kernels I believe). Not sure how to solve this in
: FreeBSD. I will tinker around with the PCI drivers but I've never really
: modified the codebase minus adding/removing a few debug options to a few
: things.

This is a project I have on my back burner right now, but feel free.
The issue is that the cbb driver (and pcib driver) needs to grow the
ability to ask its parent for a range of busses and then have that
propigate up the tree.

Warner