Need help with connection PCMCI celluar modem under FreeBSD 7-CURRENT (recent)

Norberto Meijome freebsd at meijome.net
Wed Aug 29 03:01:18 PDT 2007

On Sat, 25 Aug 2007 03:02:18 +0400
Vladimir Grebenschikov <vova at sw.ru> wrote:

> By spec it have 'Standard/Extended AT Command', not clean what it means.

Hi Vladimir,
the only bit I can possibly help with is with this. This refers to the AT commands used in modems to initialise / dial / access internal registers,etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AT_Commands

Good luck,
{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"Intellectual: 'Someone who has been educated beyond his/her intelligence'"
   Arthur C. Clarke, from "3001, The Final Odyssey", Sources.