Targus Wireless Presenter in mouse mode does not vertical scroll.

Julian H. Stacey jhs at flat.berklix.net
Sun Apr 1 20:10:49 UTC 2007

> Well I'm not good at Z axis config either (I just leave it off &
> ignore it on other mice with scroll wheel), & I ve never had a 4 key mouse
> to solve (happily).
>
> But I dont think this is like a complex quad button mouse as such;
> it's more like 2 tools in one box (dependent on physical mode switch):
> simple 2 key mouse on ums & presenter on kbd.

This Targus Wireless Presenter reports in /var/log/messages:
	ums2: USB Device USB Device, rev 1.10/41.01, addr 4, iclass 3/1
	ums2: 12 buttons and Z dir.
It has nowhere near 12.
I'll have to RTS :-) /usr/src/usr.sbin/moused/moused.c

--
Julian Stacey. Munich Computer Consultant, BSD Unix C Linux. http://berklix.com
	Escape Microsoft 20th April 2007: http://berklix.com/free/talk/