Experience with Dell Latitude D620?

Doug Ambrisko ambrisko at ambrisko.com
Thu Oct 26 02:31:56 UTC 2006

Eric Anderson writes:
| Suspend/resume is not currently working, but I would *love* to have it
| work too.  Bruno Ducrot (hangs out on acpi@) might have some input, and
| so might Nate Lawson on that.  It suspends, but no resume.

FYI, for a while on my ThinkPad a21p I've had to do a sudo zzz with
-current and wait for it to go to sleep before closing the lid.  When I
open the lid it wakes up okay.  If I close the lid without putting
it to sleep then it goes to sleep then wakes up after I open the
lid.  It doesn't do much when I close the lid :-(

Doug A.