More 'resource' problems with "ath0"

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Wed May 17 15:41:56 PDT 2006

>Are any of the stations associated to these systems operating in power
>save mode?

No, I don't use power save mode.  (One of the servers is at home,
where all of its clients are plugged in to AC power.  The other
server is at a local coffee shop, where the owner wants to discourage
people from camping there for hours :-)

>  Is there some reason you have the cards locked to 11b?  If
>not, you should be able to let them operate in 11g.

In each case, the back-end Internet connection is only 1.5 Mbps, so
the extra bitrate of 11g was not needed.  However, on your
suggestion, I'll try running both servers at 11g now.

         Ross.