Thinkpad Advanced Mini Dock

Bruce M Simpson bms at spc.org
Tue Mar 28 06:00:50 UTC 2006

On Tue, Mar 28, 2006 at 03:50:17PM +1000, Norberto Meijome wrote:
> I have the abovementioned docking station from Lenovo, being used with
> a Thinkpad Z60M. The problem is it doesnt behave at all like the
> docking stations I have used in the past with Toshiba-brand laptops.

I don't know if this is the same as the ThinkPad Dock II, but I'm
assuming that the issues you are seeing are due to the introduction
of a hot-pluggable PCI bus into the system at runtime.

For what it's worth the EasiDock 5000 has similar issues. I was hoping
to sit down and sort this out with some help from Warner but that
hasn't happened yet because everyone's got lives...

Regards,
BMS