Nice compact lightweight powerful laptop ...

kiffin.gish at planet.nl kiffin.gish at planet.nl
Fri Mar 24 14:13:57 UTC 2006

Since I will be travelling alot in the near future, I have been looking
into purchasing a nice, fancy laptop dedicated to running FreeBSD 6.x
and the Gnome desktop.

It needs to be light-weight and portable for in the plane, support wifi,
have a long battery life, relatively fast graphics, 1GB memory and
around 2Ghz fast.

There are so many choices out there that I do not know where to start.
Any suggestions would be helpful.

Is there a known list somewhere of supported/tested laptops?

Kind regards,
Kiffin