HEADS UP: Add support Synaptics Touchpad on X11!

Ariff Abdullah ariff at FreeBSD.org
Mon Mar 20 09:18:48 UTC 2006

On Sunday 19 March 2006 02:28 Norikatsu Shigemura wrote:
> Hi Synaptics Touchpad users!
>
> 	I committed x11-servers/synaptics, which is a driver for
> 	the Synaptics Touchpad on XFree86 4.x/Xorg.  It works good
> 	on Panasonic CF-R4/FreeBSD 6.1-BETA, I saw.
>
> 	Please install your notePC after 0.14.4_3:-) and later,
> 	and Adopt parameters you like!
>
> 	SEE ALSO: synatics(4), you can see details.

Nice work, except that on amd64, I had to force "make ARCH=x86_64",
edit the Makefile and change "lib64" to "lib". For some mysterious
reason, the Makefile doesn't picking up ARCH variable and asume it is
on i386.

Works perfect after everything compiled properly :)

Thanks.

--
Ariff Abdullah
FreeBSD