IBM T42p (Radeon RV350) and Direct Rendering (DRI) problems

Andrew Spott andrew.spott at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 01:58:45 UTC 2006

don't forget that you have a Firegl T2, not a Radeon 9600.  The cards
are very similar, but they are not the same card, which means there
might be some weird thing going on that messes it up.

anyways, let me know if you get it working, i've got a T42p myself
that I wouldn't mind having drm for.

-Andrew