Making FreeBSD More Lean/Efficient On Older Laptop...

Don Wilde Don at Silver-Lynx.com
Tue Jul 25 20:49:28 UTC 2006

Right, and I think WindowMaker 0.92 is relatively Gnome-compliant. Of
course, you have to realize hat when you enable such features you've just
made everything dog-slow again. My EMACS lost about 40% of its (apparent)
responsiveness when I built it in a gnome environment.