Dell laptops

JPKlodzinski jpk at gmx.org
Tue Jul 11 21:05:41 UTC 2006

Hi,

Latitude D610 with Radeon X300 and the Intel Pro/Wireless 2200

I can confirm most of them.

lid-close button works when installing the "sysutils/radeontool". It add
some sysctls It might be possible to use the external video, but i did
not jet tested it. Wireless is working but not well. But im honest i
cant't remeber why. After some tests i used my PCMCIA atheros based card
for my wireless connection.

Regards,

JPKlodzinski