The problem of HP Pavilion ze2205au Notebook

huangxiangkui at gmail.com huangxiangkui at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 13:49:07 UTC 2006

I use FreeBSD 6.1 release on my notebook,what is HP Pavilion ze2205au.

The Notebook is use AMD Mobile Sempron CPU,and ATI Radeon xpress200M video card.

When I use FreeBSD 6.0 release-p7 I counldn't use my sound card.But
When I use the 6.1,I load  snd_atiixp.ko,the sound card drive,my sound
card is work.

Now the notebook has some problem of my video card and ACPI.

I do feel the problem is the problem of North Bridge(Host Bridge) on
the mother board.

I think if the FreeBSD could support the ATI North Bridge(Host Bridge)
the problem of this style notebook will work out.

Wait you.