External monitors/projector

Konstantin Stepanenkov kst at eltex.net
Wed Apr 26 06:55:04 UTC 2006

Par,

On my T23 I can press Fn+F7 to choose output destination. It cycles
between "use laptop screen", "use external monitor" and "use both at the
same time". This is done on hardware level, so not depended to what
operating system you use. I believe you should have the same feature on
your laptop.

Regards,
kst.

--
Konstantin Stepanenkov, KST7-RIPE, ph: +1 253 397 1368