WDS progress

Freddie Cash fcash at ocis.net
Mon Apr 3 15:54:14 UTC 2006

On Sat, April 1, 2006 10:54 pm, P C wrote:
> Does anyone know when WDS ("standard" as defined by the wi-fi
> alliance or senao/engenius) will be available in freeBSD?
> Specifically for Atheros chipset cards.

Search the -current and -stable mailing lists for posts by Sam Leffler
regarding the state of the 802.11 wireless stack and the ath(4)
driver.  I remember a long post by him early in the new year that
describes all the new features of the latest ath_hal(4), along with
plans for the wireless stack this year.  In one of those messages, he
goes over WDS and WMM extensions.  I don't recall the specifics,
though.

----
Freddie Cash
fcash at ocis.net