Help getting Option N.V. Fusion UMTS Quad-GPRS run

guru at Sisis.de guru at Sisis.de
Sat Nov 5 00:04:27 PST 2005

El día Friday, November 04, 2005 a las 05:43:03PM +0100, Rehsack Jens (ext) escribió:

> I tried using minicom set the Pin and it always return "ERROR",
> even if I tried to request whether the Pin is enabled or not.

the Option N.V. Fusion card has the problem that you can't set
the PIN twice with at+cpin="xxxxxxx" (as noted in my config file);

> Maybe it's a hardware-defect on the pin-card...

I don't think so;

> On monday I get a windows-pc and we will check whether it works there
> or not. But maybe someone sees the error ... before that ;-)

the ppp.log you provided shows that you are subscribed to the
network (ie. the card has got the PIN successfully) and there is
somehow a PPP negotiating problem, no IP addr is negotiated
before you interrupted the PPP proc; that's all;

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz / Sisis Informationssysteme GmbH
Gruenwalder Weg 28g / D-82041 Oberhaching