Thinkpad R50E

Par Leijonhufvud par at hunter-gatherer.org
Wed Mar 23 08:53:11 PST 2005

Mark Slingo <mark at slingo.nq.nu> [2005.03.15] wrote:
> I run 4-STABLE on my R50e and the only non working item is the modem. I am
> going to switch to 5-STABLE soon as I have just purchased a PCMCIA Wireless
> card.

I've just installed 5.3 on mine, mostly with no problems.  What sceeen
refresh rate do you use? I could not find any info either in the manual
or on the web. Also, what mouse setting is the appropriate one? I get it
to "test ok" in the sysinstall menue, but in kde as soon as I touch it
it pops over to the far right and stays there

/Par

Par Leijonhufvud                               par at hunter-gatherer.org
Save the whales!  Collect the whole set!