WLI2-CB-G54L doesn't work

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Sun Mar 20 09:25:11 PST 2005

In message: <87zmwyclyb.wl%yoichi at FreeBSD.org>
            Yoichi Nakayama <yoichi at freebsd.org> writes:
: Hi,
: I bought cardbus wireless network card, Buffalo WLI2-CB-G54L
: which seems to have Atheros AR5211. I try it on Sony PCG-C1VSX/K
: and FreeBSD-current. Although I got following message and the
: card didn't work.
:
: cardbus0: Expecting link target, got 0x7
: cardbus0: Resource not specified in CIS: id=10, size=20
: cardbus0: Resource not specified in CIS: id=14, size=20
: cardbus0: Resource not specified in CIS: id=18, size=800
:
: What can I do aginst this?

What other messages do you have?  Try setting hw.cardbus.debug=1 and
see if that's more informative.

Warner