Toshiba satellite a10

Anish Babu Pillai anishbabu.pillai at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 21:44:49 PDT 2004

Hi Jimmy,

am in the process of figuring out which version of BSD I should
download to install on my Dell 1150 notebook. I'll be in touch. you're
a step ahead at least.

Many cheers.
Anish

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 11:56:40 +0800, Jimmy Lim <jimmyblim at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have a toshiba satellite a10, I can install FreeBSD-4.10, but when I
> try to install FreeBSD-5.2.1/FreeBSD-5.3-BETA6, the boot process
> hangs.  I tried also upgrading from FreeBSD-4.10 to 5.2.1 but got no
> luck.
>
> Is there a way I can install 5.x on this laptop?
>
> Thanks in advance
> --
> Jimmy

Anish Babu Pillai

"...We are not human beings in an occassional spiritual
experience....we are spiritual beings in the occassional human
experience...."