Help with Ath0

Tomas Randa lists at hosting50.cz
Wed Sep 8 09:48:33 PDT 2004

Hi,

I am running ath, but 2.4 GHz (DWL-G520) on FreeBSD 5.3 BETA3 without
problems.

Did tou tryied to fix speed for example on 18Mbps on both sides?

try ifconfig ath0 mode 11a media OFDM/18Mbps on both sides.

Or try any other configuration - ifconfig -m

With new drivers from Sam I have problems on 11g, system is unstable

Tomas Randa