Very strange behavior of the special keys on a IBM T40

Kevin Oberman oberman at es.net
Mon May 24 11:56:18 PDT 2004

> From: "Nikolay Denev" <nike_d at cytexbg.com>
> Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 21:40:27 +0300
> Sender: owner-freebsd-mobile at freebsd.org

Just a nit, but it could save some wasted time.

The BIOS configuration utility for most ThinkPads is PS2, not PS. It is
a DOS tool, but will not work with WINE, DOSCMD, or any other DOS
emulator I have seen. You really need to make a DOS disk with he
executable on it.

If you have the Windows software that came on your system, PS2 is
available from the DOS command tool. Try 'PS2 ?' for a summary.
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)