stolen laptop

Chris racerx at makeworld.com
Sat May 22 07:46:08 PDT 2004

On Friday 21 May 2004 03:28 pm, Dan Langille wrote:
> It's just so sickening. It gets me right in the gut.
>
> My laptop was stolen from my car today over lunch. It was an IBM
> ThinkPad T22 (serial 786NKZP).
>
> It wasn't just the hardware. There was a notebook with it too. And
> two wireless nics (Orinoco Gold and Silver), a PCMCIA modem, plus a
> Linksys PCM100 10/100 Integrated PC Card. That's what sucks. It's the
> little pieces.
>
> Ugh.

Dude - I understand how you feel - however, I can top that.
While my wife and I were vacationing, our oldest boy stayed home and had a
party.

Long story short, I had my wife's laptop in my dresser drawer and one of our
son's "friends" went into our room, through our things, found the laptop AND
digital camera, and walked out of the house.

Oh, we know who did it, but can't prove a damned thing.  Now, how's that?
Put that on your site to let other know that you are not alone!

--
Best regards,
Chris