The Best Laptop

tlei err at freehtml.it
Tue Mar 30 15:30:38 PST 2004

:
: I've got this too, under 5-CURRENT, but I can't get atapicam to work; if I
: compile it in the kernel then it won't boot if the CD-RW is attached.
: Without it in the kernel, I can't burn CDs (unless there's some tool that
: supports IDE CD burning?).  Any idea?

you can use "burncd" for atapi ide burning.
you need atapicam only to work with cdrecord onto ide recorders (and so using graphical tools as k3b etc)

hi

: They've gotten suspend/resume working under Linux: check out
:
: http://mrohne.home.cern.ch/mrohne/P2120/P2120_Linux_S3.html
:
: but it sounds like a Mighty Hack.