The Best Laptop

Robert Blacquiere freebsd at guldan.demon.nl
Tue Mar 30 12:32:26 PST 2004

I've been running Current on a Toshiba Portege 7220cte, Compaq M300 and
a Compaq EVO N610c. All three work. Only the last one is a heat monster.
Pentium IV mobile at 2.0 gig hz. but has a nice 1400x1050 display.

All these are "usable" without having a Windows sitting next to it on the
harddrive.

Robert

On Tue, Mar 30, 2004 at 09:11:07PM +0100, Bruce M Simpson wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 29, 2004 at 12:48:07PM -0500, Jason Dusek wrote:
> > I am in the market for a new laptop and I would like to know which
> > laptop is the best for running FreeBSD and which one has the easiest
> > setup.  Any suggestions?
>
> The IBM ThinkPad T40 is currently rocking my world.
>
> BMS

FreeBSD: Are you guys coming or what?
OpenBSD: Hey guys you left some holes out there!