Problem using Ndisulator - cannot configure Linksys WMP54g wireless

Александр Смирнов alex at cis-nt.ru
Wed Mar 17 07:23:14 PST 2004

Hello!
This is my first post on the list, so please do not kick me too hard :)
Playing with Ndisulator (Project Evil), found that my 1000Base-t Dlink DGE-
510T card
worked perfectly using supplied windows drivers. Thanks Bill Paul!
But I still cannot get to work my WMP54G wireless pci card.
In WindowsXP it works very well, but I couldn't configure it right in
FreeBSD.
if_ndis loads, ndis0 interface comes up, but I cannot change ssid or
channel using ifconfig of
using sysctl. I used drivers from Linksys and Dell with same result.
So, does anybody have like problem, or, maybe, solution?

Thanks in advance.
Alexander Smirnoff.